|Total evolutions number|
|Time to evolve a Pokémon|
|Time to transfer a Pokémon|
|Required lucky eggs|
For each Pokémon that you want, indicate how many Pokémons of this speciesyou have (Number column), and how many candies of this species you have (Candies column).
All calculus are done automatically. They will show how to evolve as many Pokémons as possible with the Pokémons you currently have :
- Transfer : the number of Pokémons you have to transfer before using a lucky egg (if you want to use a lucky egg).
- Evolve + Transfer : the number of Pokémons you have to evolve, then transfer once the evolution is finished.
- Evolve : the number of Pokémons you only have to evolve.
The data you input will be saved on your computer if your browser allows it. You won't have to enter all these numbers again everytime you will come back to this page.
Lucky eggs (the "Results" part)
If you want to use a lucky egg in order to maximize the XP you will gain, use it between the "Transfer" and "Evolve + Transfer" part).
Evolving a Pokémon is one of the actions that generates the most experience in Pokémon Go. Using a lucky egg before a mass evolving session is the best way to gain the most XP possible quickly.
The "Results" part will allow you to :
- Know how many evolutions you can make in total.
- Indicate how much time you need (in seconds) in order to evolve a Pokémon : this should take into account the time needed to select a Pokémon, evolve it, and wait until the end of the animation. The value is 21 by default (3 seconds to select/evolve a Pokémon + 18 seconds for the animation).
- Indicate how much time you need (in seconds) to transfer a Pokémon that just evolved. The value is 5 seconds by default.
- How much time it will take to evolve all the Pokémons.
- How many lucky eggs are required so every evolution gets a bonus XP. In a general way, it is better to wait until this number is superior to 1 so the xp bonus is more profitable.
In a general way, it is recommended to wait to have the required lucky eggs greater than 1 before starting a mass evolve session.
Which Pokémon to transfer, which Pokémon to evolve ?
When you hesitate between evolving two Pokémons, it is recommended to calculate its IV and transfer the ones with the lowest IV. This way, the Pokémons you will evolve will be the ones who have the best IV.
Some Pokémons are missing in this table !
The goal of this tool is to maximize experience gain by evolving as much Pokémons as possible. Only the first evolution of each Pokémon family are displayed, because it is more rentable to evolve a Pokémon only once (for example Bulbasaur → Ivysaur gives 1000XP for 25 candies, which means 40XP/candy) rather than evolving it to its final form (Bulbasaur → Ivysaur → Venusaur gives 2000XP for 124 candies, which means 16XP/candy).