In order to use a charged move, you have to press the screen during 0.5 seconds.
- Type : the type of the move is used to determine type efficiency when the move is used against a Pokémon.
- Power : it is the raw power of the move. The higher this number, the higher the damage dealt.
- Duration : the time taken by this move to be used.
- Energy : the amount of energy this move consumes or generates.
- DPS ("Damage Per Second") : the amount of damage this move deals in 1 second. This is the best indicator of the power of a move.